its sad that odumbo running is setting this country back 40 years
Just 40 some years ago, that was exactly what was happening in a lot of places.
its sad that odumbo running is setting this country back 40 years
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just 40 some years ago, that was exactly what was happening in a lot of places. </div></div>
And people went jail for civil rights violations, which is exactly what should have happened today.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I agree.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its sad that odumbo running is setting this country back 40 years </div></div>
Just might be the most idiotic thing you have said on here.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its sad that odumbo running is setting this country back 40 years </div></div>
Just might be the most idiotic thing you have said on here. </div></div>
maybe so but time will tell
a ringing endorsement from fidel castro doesnt look good
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Castro has always favored Dem presidents, it wasnt a surprise.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Castro has always favored Dem presidents, it wasnt a surprise. </div></div>
I wouldn't be hollering that out in the streets.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
lol Im not, esp not in Miami.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its sad that odumbo running is setting this country back 40 years</div></div>
Touche
GO VOLS
Bookmarks